Having booked the camera for the entire day, Amy and I found it had been taken out by another pupil so we were again not able to upload our missing clips. This is causing us to be very behind as we need this clip to finalise the music fits and making sure the sequence is under two minutes. Whilst we had assess to the computes we continued to use Live Type to make the titles for out sequence. We used a poster for the film "One Day" to finalise what information needed to be shown and wrote out our list of titles again.
We also looked back over out sequence to see where we would place these titles in our clip and made note of the exact time and what they would say. We discussed where on the shot these would go and after I left, Amy drew on the location of them on the screen.