Monday 27 February 2012

27th February

Lesson 22 and 23
The majority of our lesson was spent travelling to our filming location, we are behind with filming due to problems with the weather but we have no control over this, but decided it was not a good idea to have the setting outside considering the time of year. Our filming took a few hours. The shots with the children took longer than the rest as they found it hard to understand what we wanted. When filming we discovered that the children weren't similar to the the teenagers so we used a pepper pig watch to make this more obvious.


I found it difficult to film and me and amy had interpreted things differently which made this harder. I think my filming skills have improved from the preliminary task and I feel more confident using the camera, despite using a different camera.  

No comments:

Post a Comment